We suggest you follow some tips to travel with full peace of mind :
- Reserve your tickets as soon as you have validated your trip and add, if you wish, cancellation insurance.
- Inquire about the conditions of entry to the destination country (passport, visa, etc…)
- Organise to add a UM (Unaccompanied Minor) option if the traveler is a minor on the date of travel
- Communicate as soon as possible your journey information (time of arrival and departure, flight number/train, terminal if flight, etc...)
- Have the telephone numbers for several of the host family members (parents, children, ...)
- Arrive in advance to the train station or the airport
Have a nice trip !